Douglas & Otter Tail Counties Restores Property from Even Horrifying Storm Damage.
When storms pummel your Alexandria-area home, call Douglas & Otter Tail Counties for high-quality, quick-arriving, and reliable restoration. Our emergency services are on-call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, so don’t worry about the time/date when you call us at 320-219-6505. We arrive quickly to prevent further damage and to restore your property from water, mold, smoke/soot, or other kinds of storm damage. Our highly skilled team members are always up to date on the best practices, regulations, and technology; We have the techniques, the commitment, and the appliances to handle anything from partial-room disasters to county-wide devastation. We are professionally certified. We are nearby. We are Here to Help.®
- Certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), the nonprofit organization that sets the standards for our industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Experienced in remediation of property and cleaning after all kinds of storm damage, including:
- Floods and other kinds of water intrusion
- Smoke or soot (fire damage)
- Microbial growth, including mold
- Property damage from hail, heavy winds, or lightning strikes
- Many 5-Star reviews and comments
Douglas & Otter Tail Counties Makes Storm Damage “Like it never even happened,” so Call Us at 320-219-6505 at Any Time.
Storms are, to put it mildly, not uncommon in or around Alexandria. There is no storm season in Minnesota; there are storm seasons. Most of the time, we don’t need to worry about them. When, however, a storm results in flooding, damp ceilings, scorched walls, or foul-smelling floors, it is time to stop shrugging off the storms as the price of living in the North Star State.
Call us -- Douglas & Otter Tail Counties – at 320-219-6505 when you realize that you can’t counterattack the storm damage without fast-arriving professional help. We’re also available online. Regardless of how you prefer to reach us, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year.
Count on our team members to:
- Use hygrometers and thermal imaging cameras to find all the excess water
- Remove water from your property – we have vacuums that can extract up to tens of thousands of gallons of water (worth an Olympic-sized swimming pool!)
- Dry/dehumidify the structure
- Locate and remove smoke, soot, and other corrosives
- Locate, exterminate, and eliminate mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Ditto for other biohazards, debris, trash, or other messes
- Remediate your property from these and other hazards
- Clean and disinfect your home and belongings, eliminate any lingering odors
- Work directly with your insurance company
Call our Douglas & Otter Tail Counties at any time for any amount of damage. We are Here to Help.®
Douglas & Otter Tail Counties